Data-by-Topic: Health and Safety
The Health and Safety-related Indicator categories listed below have been selected as the most important for gaining a quick understanding of the state of Health and Safety in the DataHaven area (click on map to see the list of towns).
There are also downloadable Reports on Health and Safety created by various organizations.
If you are looking for additional sources of information and research on Health and Safety in the DataHaven area, select Health and Safety Resources. For information about who is working on Health and Safety issues in the DataHaven area, select Health and Safety Organizations.
- Major Issues
- Access to Health Care
- Safety Issues at Home
- Safety Issues in Community
- Environmental Risks
- Community Health Profile, 2003-2004 Edition
- The State of Nutrition and Physical Activity in Our Schools
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Childrenís Health Council and Connecticut Childrenís Health Project.
- Children's Health Council and Connecticut Children's Health Project.
- CT Department of Public Health