Data-by-Topic: Education and Youth Development Resources
- CT Department of Education. School Profiles. -
- CT State Department of Education. School Profiles. -
- CT Department of Education. CMT and CAPT Program Overview. -
- Connecticut Mastery Test Scores from www.cmtreports.com -
Comprehensive data on Connecticut Mastery Test Results for 2000-2002 with excellent interface that allows analysis by ERG, disrict, or school and by race, hispanic origin, gender and other factors. This is a private site supported by the Connecticut Department of Education.
- Data from www.CMTReports.com -
- National Center for Education Statistics -
Library Statistics Data on public, school, and academic libraries, and library cooperatives, by state.
- Connecticut State Department of Education - No Child Left Behind Reports -
For information related to your district or schoolís progress in meeting the requirements of the No Child Left Behind legislation,download these reports form CT SDE.
- Connecticut State Department of Education - Strategic School Profiles -
Literally hundreds of data points on Connecticut schools (covering finances, facilities, achievement, student characteristics) are available here in either an 8 page .pdf report for each district or school for 2002-2003 or in a searchable database of all indicators through school year 2001-2002.
- Connecticut Mastery Test and CAPT Scores -
CMT scores listed by race, district or school.
- CT Department of Education - No Child Left Behind Reports -
Information on the No Child Left Behind legistlation at the district or school level.
- U.S. Census - Educational Attainment -
Detailed tables of educational attainment
- Connecticut Education Grants Database - Connecticut Department of Education -
Database containing downloadable information on all State Department of Education grants
If you know of other resources that you think would be of interest to others in the community, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be considered for adding to this page. The DataHaven Development Team reserves the final right to determine the appropriateness of resources to be added.
Join the DataHaven Team:
If you are interested in helping on this project and advising on how DataHaven can be developed as a resource for understanding the community issues, or if you have any comments/suggestions, please e-mail us.