- Oct. 24, 2016: Newsletter: Be the first to see groundbreaking new data about Connecticut neighborhoods
- Aug. 11, 2016: Bail Reform: Numbers Reveal Human Stakes
- Jul. 20, 2016: Dependence on smartphones may challenge Connecticut job seekers
- Jun. 14, 2016: Lively town hall meeting at Old State House explores Connecticut data on civic engagement
- May. 15, 2016: 06511 Leads State In Rising Home Values
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
RT @ctdata: New study @RegionalPlan details the severe threats that #sealevelrise will bring to #NYNJCT neighborhoods https://t.co/EQSMhwcg…
New Fed research: "Firms gravitating to walkable areas served by rail."
Not good for suburban states… https://t.co/qvLvyhtaBC
RT @ctdata: The Effect of Pokemon Go on The Pulse of the City: A Natural Experiment @carnby
https://t.co/CMqnFTH169 #Santiago #PokemonGO #…
Look fwd to sharing our work at events+data workshops this month in Dallas, NYC, Boston, Stamford, Bridgeport, Norwalk, Hartford, NHV! #nnip
New study @RegionalPlan details the severe threats that #sealevelrise will bring to #NYNJCT neighborhoods… https://t.co/WpTJZcake4
Follow us @ctdata