- Aug. 11, 2016: Bail Reform: Numbers Reveal Human Stakes
- Jul. 20, 2016: Dependence on smartphones may challenge Connecticut job seekers
- Jun. 14, 2016: Lively town hall meeting at Old State House explores Connecticut data on civic engagement
- May. 15, 2016: 06511 Leads State In Rising Home Values
- Apr. 20, 2016: New Data Shows New Haven's Promise
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Aug. 9, 2016: Valley Updating Community Health Plan
- Jul. 14, 2016: Cancer, heart disease top killers in Norwalk
- Jul. 5, 2016: DataHaven uses science to paint picture of community
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
ICYMI: This popular @voxdotcom feature article included many voices from CT.
cc @CTHealth @HartfordFdn @sarabronin https://t.co/Niq5unEWpn
RT @urbandata: Public street piano in a small, tree-lined plaza in downtown New Haven.
#tacticalurbanism #NHV https://t.co/sXt14UEKK0
@wherewelive @CaraRosner Caregiving is a major reason why people postpone health care for themselves, according to https://t.co/4Q4Jbbl5hi
Using the Community #Wellbeing Survey to understand neighborhood equity: Crosspost @CTHealth https://t.co/4Q4Jbbl5hi #nnip #phealth Thanks!
@D3detroit Our story on this issue: https://t.co/4ofI22ULfh
Follow us @ctdata