- Apr. 19, 2017: Newsletter: 2016-2017 program update and press coverage of our multi-sector work
- Dec. 3, 2016: New report details access to economic opportunity, education, health, and civic life in Fairfield County
- Oct. 24, 2016: Newsletter: Be the first to see groundbreaking new data about Connecticut neighborhoods
- Aug. 11, 2016: Bail Reform: Numbers Reveal Human Stakes
- Jul. 20, 2016: Dependence on smartphones may challenge Connecticut job seekers
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
RT @ctdata: #FairfieldCounty Community Wellbeing Index is an 80-page assessment of quality of life in the region https://t.co/PdAN0dHrtZ #n…
#FairfieldCounty Community Wellbeing Index is an 80-page assessment of quality of life in the region… https://t.co/2hNylPWZgP
Great to see these comments on the Community Wellbeing Index report! Please share your notes & suggestions at… https://t.co/WQhHQlFZCe
Most convincing reasons why there is strong bipartisan support for fair+valid Census!
#PHealth dept's are often key intermediaries/intermediary partners b/c they have different legal restrictions re: d… https://t.co/M1W41Xo2Kv
Follow us @ctdata