- Dec. 9, 2017: Newsletter: Join the Advisory Council for our 2018 statewide survey, New Connecticut census data
- Nov. 7, 2017: The Many Wage Gaps in CT: Data Story
- Oct. 27, 2017: Financial Security in CT: Data Story
- Oct. 4, 2017: At risk: Fair and valid census data for Connecticut
- Sep. 6, 2017: As State Ages, Havens For Young Will Grow
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Dec. 5, 2017: Branford Community Report Released
- Dec. 4, 2017: New Haven hunger report highlights food insecurity, offers recommendations
- Oct. 31, 2017: New Haven to Hartford train fare lowered
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
RT @ctdata: New at DataHaven: Mapping latest #wellbeingsurvey & census data for all CT House+Senate districts: https://t.co/soGkio2keT #nni…
New at DataHaven: Mapping latest #wellbeingsurvey & census data for all CT House+Senate districts:… https://t.co/UjyzsoV4BD
RT @CTFoodSystem: Town specific data on https://t.co/omnpX0zkfU - food security, health, access to transportation...amazing resource!
RT @ctdata: New Supermarket in Low-Income Neighborhood May Trigger Economic and Health Improvements: @RANDHealth @RANDCorporation https://t…
RT @ctdata: Great new job opportunity at one of the nation's largest community foundations!
Research and Evaluation Officer, @HartfordFdn…
Follow us @ctdata