- Mar. 19, 2018: Connecticut Residents Once Again Urged to "Pick Up the Phone!" to Support Largest-Ever Survey – Over 75 Leading Foundations, Hospitals, and Local Agencies Join DataHaven Initiative
- Feb. 12, 2018: Newsletter: New CT Legislative District Data Profiles, Women & Girls Report, Statewide Launch Event
- Dec. 9, 2017: Newsletter: Join the Advisory Council for our 2018 statewide survey, New Connecticut census data
- Nov. 7, 2017: The Many Wage Gaps in CT: Data Story
- Oct. 27, 2017: Financial Security in CT: Data Story
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Apr. 16, 2018: Cities across U.S. using New Haven-made app to reach residents
- Apr. 2, 2018: DataHaven to launch well-being survey
- Mar. 23, 2018: Fairfield County groups call on residents to participate in Community Wellbeing Survey
- Mar. 9, 2018: North Hartford Wellville: 2017 Year in Review
- Feb. 18, 2018: New report details inequities for women in eastern Connecticut
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
In-depth article on how @Yale is using data to make progress in recruiting #firstgen students from low-income neigh… https://t.co/nu3VhP9PUh
RT @ctdata: ICYMI - our article in this Sunday's @CTMirror on high rates of evictions in many Connecticut cities, both large & small: https…
@ActionLabHtfd @CTFoodSystem @CWPJobs @hartfordclimate @vdelatorre @trinitycollege Great new projects! Let us know if we can be supportive.
ICYMI - our article in this Sunday's @CTMirror on high rates of evictions in many Connecticut cities, both large &… https://t.co/r9ENJGGk4n
@LBNewHaven @urbandata @NHLAA Thank you for sharing our article!
Follow us @ctdata